Lakeshore Fitness re-opens on Monday 10th August, with new opening times:
As with all such venues, we have had to introduce some changes for the safety of our staff and members under the Coronavirus Guidence:
• We have altered the layout of some areas to better enable social distancing and we would ask that you please always follow the latest government advice
• Please follow any directional signage that may be in place
• We encourage members to use face coverings in areas where social distancing may be difficult, such as corridors
• Please wipe with anti-bacterial spray down all gym equipment after use
• We are providing hand sanitiser around the club, please use regularly
• Any areas which we feel we cannot open safely will remain closed for now
• Water fountains will be out of action in the short term, please bring your own drinks with you
• Unfortunately, due to the studio being used for socially distancing the gym kit, classes will not be returning until further notice (all direct debits will continue to be frozen)
• We will be putting in place a booking system for use of the gym in 45-minute time slots. These are bookable here
• Only 4 members will be allowed in the gym at any one time. 2 male and 2 females, to keep the changing rooms safe for users.
• Sweat towels will not be permitted in the club, please instead use the spray and paper towels provided.
• Where possible please come ready to use the facilities to minimise changing room use.
• All users’ contact details will be held securely by Lakeshore Fitness for 21 days for Track and Trace purposes.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning in the club, including making sure that high-touch surfaces such as door handles etc. are cleaned using disinfectant products.
Please do not be surprised or upset if our staff use personal protective equipment during your visit, this may include disposable gloves, face coverings, and aprons where appropriate.
We will continue to take advice from the Government and the NHS regarding safe practice and we may amend and update operating procedures, as necessary.
We look forward to seeing you soon!